Perfect for the beach! Features an easy to use lid to keep out sand and keep in your favorite Kona coffee, tea, water or even adult beverages! Fits cup holders nicely.
This tumbler comes in a few colors in limited quantities.
"Aloha" design with our Honolulu Coffee Logo on the back.
Miir Travel Tumbler keeps your morning coffee or tea hot or cold longer with a leak-proof lid that prevents you from spilling your drink. Featuring a double-wall vacuum insulated design, this stainless steel Travel Tumbler will fit in both your cup holder and daily routine.
- Miir's Thermo 3D ™ Double Wall Vacuum Insulation Technology
- Keeps cold / stays hot
- Leak-free design
- Insulated Lid
- 18/8 Medical grade stainless steel doesn't transfer flavor or any metal aftertaste
- BPA Free
- Cup holder & Ice cube compatible
- Easy to clean
7 x 3.9 x 3.1 inches
When is coffee roasted and shipped?
Orders ship fresh to roast on Tuesdays and Fridays. Orders received by Monday at 8am Hawaiian Standard Time will ship on Tuesdays. Orders received by Thursday at 8am Hawaiian Standard Time will ship on Fridays. Learn more in our Shipping FAQ.
Where is your Kona coffee farm located?
Our Kona coffee farm is located on the slopes of the dormant Mauna Loa volcano on the Big Island of Hawaii.
Learn more about our farm in our blog, "Freshly Roasted, Freshly Grown: Honolulu Coffee's Kona Coffee Farm".
How should I brew my coffee?
The best coffee is coffee that you love. That said, there are basics for making the most of every brew, such as:
• Brewing Water Temperature: 195-205 F
• Clean, filtered Water
• Proper steep time for the grind setting: Coarse Grind = long brew time, Fine Grind = short brew time
• Proper Coffee to Water Ratio: 1 gram of coffee for every 16 ml (or g) of water
• A consistent grind particle size: Use a burr grinder if possible
• Coffee that is not too far off-roast
We love brewing the Kalita and French Press in particular. Get our recipes here!
Can I tour your Roastery?
Yes! Sign up for a tour by visiting our dedicated Private Roastery Tour page.
What are the benefits of a Coffee Subscription?
Kona coffee, on repeat? There's no better way to relive your Hawaiian experience.
We offer subscription options for all of our Pure Kona and coffee blends. They are highly customizable and allow you to skip orders or cancel at any time. You can learn more on our Subscription Page.