Classic everyday custom canvas tote carries easily in hand or over shoulder. Honolulu Coffee bag perfect for toting your laptop, yoga clothes, LPs, art supplies, you name it.
- Fits a 15" MacBook
- Interior zip pocket, durable taped seams
- 40" adjustable strap with top carry handles
- Measures 15 3⁄4" × 11" × 4 3⁄4"
- 16 oz recycled cotton canvas
- Machine washable
All of the Baggu canvas bags currently in production are made
from 65% recycled cotton. The recycled cotton fibers come from
pre-consumer waste — recovered during the creation of other
cotton products, like t-shirts and socks — that would otherwise
have gone to a landfill.
When is coffee roasted and shipped?
Orders ship fresh to roast on Tuesdays and Fridays. Orders received by Monday at 8am Hawaiian Standard Time will ship on Tuesdays. Orders received by Thursday at 8am Hawaiian Standard Time will ship on Fridays. Learn more in our Shipping FAQ.
Where is your Kona coffee farm located?
Our Kona coffee farm is located on the slopes of the dormant Mauna Loa volcano on the Big Island of Hawaii.
Learn more about our farm in our blog, "Freshly Roasted, Freshly Grown: Honolulu Coffee's Kona Coffee Farm".
How should I brew my coffee?
The best coffee is coffee that you love. That said, there are basics for making the most of every brew, such as:
• Brewing Water Temperature: 195-205 F
• Clean, filtered Water
• Proper steep time for the grind setting: Coarse Grind = long brew time, Fine Grind = short brew time
• Proper Coffee to Water Ratio: 1 gram of coffee for every 16 ml (or g) of water
• A consistent grind particle size: Use a burr grinder if possible
• Coffee that is not too far off-roast
We love brewing the Kalita and French Press in particular. Get our recipes here!
What are the benefits of a Coffee Subscription?
Kona coffee, on repeat? There's no better way to relive your Hawaiian experience.
We offer subscription options for all of our Pure Kona and coffee blends. They are highly customizable and allow you to skip orders or cancel at any time. You can learn more on our Subscription Page.